Destination: Pick up from Hue city or Hoi An city, Departure time :8:30 and Arrival time : Around 4:30p.m
Day 1: Hue to A Luoi to Prao
– Heading out of Hue on highway 49 to Aluoi town we ride up to the top of Pare, stop for swimming at Parie waterfall.
– After lunch at Aluoi town we spend the whole afternoon on the Ho Chi Minh Trail, a legendary road in the war time.
– You will feel free and relaxed with beautiful landscapes, amazing views from the top of mountains, get off the main road trekking on the real dirt trail, visiting some ethnic minority villages that live along Ho Chi Minh Trail.
– Everywhere you go The local people are always smiling and welcome because they are happy to see foreign tourists.then stay at Home stay
– Overnight in Prao town, free time walking around to explore the mountain town at night time
Day 2: Prao to Hoi An
We continue 52km to Thanh My on the Ho Chi Minh Trail. Enjoy lunch at Local Restaurant after that reach up over the top of spectacular Hai Van Pass (Hai Van Pass is also called Aii Van Pass (because there is a gate at the top of the pass) or May Pass (because it is covered with clouds), 500 m high (compared to sea level), 20 km long , crossing Bach Ma Mountain (part of Truong Son Range cutting to the sea) between the border of Thua Thien Hue Province (in the North) and Danang City and keep driving along the coast at Danang City,visits Marble mountain .Trekking to explore the Caves and Pagodas then going to Hoi an Ancient City. This is a great way to meet new friends. As an open tour, you can book as a single traveler, or if you’ve met oth the Cers traveling the same route, you can book together.
- Local Motorbike- drivers or self-riding
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- One local cold beer
- Bottled drinking water
- Tranfer your Luggages
- Hotel for one night at Prao Town
- Entry tickets for sites mentioned in the itinerary and lunch
- Other drinks (available for purchase)
- Personal expenses